Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hi to all from Washington State

Well I finally am making the huge leap and putting up a blog. So I can share my knitting and our pugs. We have a four pack of pugs. I will be posting pictures of them on this site along with stories about their daily antics about our house. I will also be posting about my knitting which I am addicted to.

About our pug kids....

We have PADME she is 1 year old.
MOUCHI she is 8 mos old
and our twins CHLOE & JOSIE they are 5 mos old.

So our home is full of laughter and snorting...

I just finished a pair of socks picture to post soon and will soon have off my needles a cape.

2 comments:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Hi there Pekelady! Only just found your blog so thought I would hop over from Ireland, albeit a couple of months late, and wish you all the best. Blogging becomes part of your life and you wonder how you ever did without it. But why Peke when you are Pug? Me, I have 2 Pekes, one Shi Tzu, love pugs. And knitting.

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns

pekelady said...

Hi there Jo,,,,

Well in answer to your one question I used to show and raise pekes. We still have one little boy. I do still love pekes but to me heaven is a pug....

Also I love to knit. Do you knit...???