Saturday, August 29, 2009


summer is leaving us you can feel it in the air. I love fall the smells of leaves burning and crisp mornings. The way that God prepares the plants and animals to get ready for winter. Don't get me wrong I love summer but the heat sometimes can be so hard on my fibro. In the fall I know that there soon winter will be here and there will be times I long for the green and colors of summer. I try to soak in all the colors I can enjoying the last hurah. After all this summer will never happen again. yes there will be other summers but this will be the only 2009 summer. My kids are getting older and exploring the world around them. I know I will look back on the rush of this summer and long for it when I am older. So I try to embrace the days and cherish them even if there are hastles or hurdles to overcome. That is life and that is what makes it so exciting is the not know of what tomarrow will bring. So cherish the days even the bad ones you will look back on the problems later on and see how small and insignificant they were in the big picture of your lifes journey.

No comments: